Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Canvas Crazy....

Back in September I went to a day long crop, The Breast Crop Ever!, obviously a breast cancer fundraiser. It was a great day... lots of fun with some great friends! I had the opportunity to take a Canvas class from my friend Michelle from The Hope Chest... I have made a ton of canvas's before but let me tell you... This outrageously talented woman took it to and far beyond the next level for me! I loved the end result and have been putting more into my canvas's ever since! This is the Canvas we made in her class...

Here are a couple others I have done over the past couple months. I have stuck close to her design, since it just works... I have a few in my mind that I have going in circle in my head (hanging sets perhaps?) The possibilities really are endless! Now if I can just find the time to get them done! :-)

This one uses some odds and sods of embellishments I have had laying around for a while... The paper however is from the Basic Grey Ambrosia Collection. For those who know me, and my girlie ways,  you know this color combo is way out of my comfort zone! But boy do I ever love it! It is so much nicer in real life! Taking pics in my dark kitchen at night hasn't brought it much justice!



This next one uses Close To My Heart papers and embellies... we actually made it for a hostess club project. I think it went over well!


So welcome to my latest obsession!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lynnette those are awesome!! What size are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia they are a 8x10 canvas base with a 5x7 canvas layered on top! Dollarama is an awesome place to get them!

    ReplyDelete